Monday, May 13, 2013

Q's Pregnancy Style, 35 Weeks



Sweater and dress, Thrifted
Pin and boots, gifts

Hello! This past Friday I spent the day running errands with my Mom. She quickly snapped these pictures of me with my phone when we were getting ready to say bye for the day. I figure iphone pics are better than no pics at all, lol! Anyway, I'm almost finished my 35th week of pregnancy. Hazel is doing great, she's kicking up a storm as I write this. Can't wait to meet her!
I hope y'all had a great weekend and a Happy Mothers Day to you mamas out there! xx

3 comments:

MarieBayArea said...

Wow, you scored a cool thrifted dress and sweater. Love your pin too.

Christy said...

I love all the little details here--the tied-off cardigan, the nautical pin, the boots. You look very sweet, as always!

Monique said...

You are looking so lovely lady! Love that chevron dress!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...